Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, Sandton, Johannesburg
- 220 stylish rooms and suites
- Conveniently located nearby all major attractions in Sandton
- Restaurant, lounge bar and the top-class meeting facilities
- Guests access the Gautrain through a walkway from the hotel
Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel is located right across the Gautrain station boasting beautifully appointed rooms and suites with excellent hospitality and extensive meeting facilities. This hotel in Sandton is a great choice for discerning business and leisure travellers.
From the central location of this Gautrain Hotel in Sandton, guests will be able to easily access the Sandton Convention Centre and its plethora of multinational companies, as well as world-class shopping at Sandton City via a complementary hotel shuttle which travels within the CBD.
The spacious Central one restaurant at the hotel serves fresh and seasonal cuisine with buffet breakfasts, a la carte lunches and dinners. Alternately, guests can enjoy room service. The Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel also has a lounge bar with an impressive selection of cocktails and drinks, and an outdoor bar, which is great for sundowners. Guests can work out in the modern gym and take a dip in the swimming pool.
Conference facilities at Radisson Blue Gautrain Hotel can cater for events ranging from large conferences to small meetings. The facilities include 7 meeting rooms and 2 boardrooms, with the largest space that can accommodate up to 600 delegates. All rooms have good natural light and feature the latest audiovisual equipment, air conditioning and wireless internet access.
Hotel facilities and service
- Lobby bar and outdoor bar with sundeck (room service available)
- Central One all day restaurant with large outdoor terrace
- Ultra-modern fitness centre
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Conference, boardroom and event facilities
- Free high-speed internet access throughout the hotel for guests
- Secure underground parking
- Complimentary shuttle service within 5km radius of the hotel
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|